Acute Coronary Syndrome Clinical Trial
Have you or your loved ones been diagnosed with acute coronary syndrome?
You may be eligible to participate in a acute coronary syndrome clinical trial.
Have you or your loved ones been diagnosed with acute coronary syndrome? You may be eligible to participate in a acute coronary syndrome clinical trial.
7240035 Complexo Hospitalario Universitario A Coruña
Active not recruiting A Coruña, ESP 15006
Details for the study
Treatments and/or Procedures
- Male or female least 18 years of age
- Evidence of myocardial necrosis, consistent with type I (spontaneous) MI
- No suspicion of acute kidney injury
- Evidence of multivessel coronary artery disease and at least 1 of the following established risk factors:age ≥ 65 years, prior history of MI, diabetes mellitus,or peripheral artery disease
- Ongoing hemodynamic instability
- Evidence of hepatobiliary disease
- Evidence of severe chronic kidney disease
- Plan to undergo scheduled coronary artery bypass graft surgery
- Known history of allergies, hypersensitivity, or deficiencies to soy bean, peanut or albumin