Where you'll go
Details for the study
Treatments and/or Procedures
- Patients with a diagnosis of Crohn Disease using the Revised Porto criteria who will be withdrawing from biologic or immunomodulator monotherapy as part of clinical care.
- Normal Growth Velocity, or Tanner 5
- Steroid-free Remission (Pediatric Crohn Disease Activity Index Score <10 without the height component) for at least 12 months prior to enrollment
- Colonoscopy during the preceding 3 months with complete mucosal healing or only few aphthous ulcerations located in one segment
- Stool calprotectin <250µg/g during the preceding 3 months
- Parental/guardian permission (informed consent) and, if appropriate, child assent.
- Discontinuation of biologic or immunomodulator therapy by the subject without the approval of the primary gastroenterologist.
- Those subjects who in the judgment of the investigative team are unable to complete the study endpoints.